PRO-LAM PL-227HP 27" High Performance Roll Laminator
This Pro-Lam PL-227HP 27" High Performance Heated Roll Laminator is capable of running all thermal laminating films up to 10 mil at speeds up to 16 FPM and can laminate a wide variety of substrates to 1/4" thick. With a warm up of less than 5 minutes the PL-227HP may be simply turned on when you need it, which translates into very significant annual energy savings. The options on this machine, which are more orientated for a small to medium print shop or high performance laminating, include 3" supply mandrels, welded steel stand, additional slitters and additional feed guides. With our optional liner take up assembly, it is capable of applying, hot (thermal) laminates or cold (pressure sensitive laminates) as well. Due to the superior heat replacement characteristics of our exclusive patented Revolution Series heated roll system, the PL 227hp is particularly suited to simultaneous mounting and laminating on heat activated adhesive foam board. While providing the superior scratch and stretch free finish inherent with our heated roll technology, the bond is so aggressive that any attempt to peel off laminated material will result in total destruction of the foam board. If you are looking for a roll laminator with a 27" capability, ease of operation and superior finish results at a reasonable price, then this Pro-Lam PL-227HP 27" High Performance Heated Roll Laminator is the perfect fit for you.
- 27" Wide Lamination at 16 FPM
- Patented Rollers, Warm Up < 5 min.
- Laminates all film grades -10.0 mil 1 side or 2
- Lightening Quick, Sustainable Thermal Response
- Variable Speed Control, Reversible
- Laminates/Mounts Thru .25" Thick
- Affordable Price and Considerable Energy Savings
- 12"dia.+ Film Roll Capacity
- Digital Temperature Read Out + Control
- Lower Cooling Fans
- Ultra Duty Welded Steel Stand Standard
- Exclusive Micro Adjustable Slitter Assembly
- The Industry's Most Affordable Professional Grade Laminating Machinery